Karl McCarthy, PLS
Senior Vice President
Since joining the company in 1975, Karl has continuously served clients in the real estate, design and construction industries for nearly 40 years.
With his longevity in these industries, he forges deep relationships based on long-term trust and a proven track record of successfully completed projects.
Karl is involved in interfacing with both internal staff and field crews. He always delivers top-notch technical competence in a timely fashion and with the best service possible.
He oversees virtually all types of surveys for clients, including complex construction layout, wetland, boundary, ALTA and water and sewer route surveys.
A brief sampling of Karl’s projects include:
- International Place, Towers 1 & 2, Boston
- Bretton Woods, New Hampshire
- Flood Insurance Rate Maps, New York, Connecticut and Rhode Island
- Marina Bay, Quincy
- Stonehill College, Easton
- Sebastian High School, Needham
- Newton Wellesley Hospital, Newton
- South Shore Plaza, Braintree
- Southeastern Regional Vocational Technical School, Easton
Karl was an adjunct faculty member of Wentworth Institute of Technology, where he taught Construction Survey in the undergraduate degree program and Theory of Survey Measurement in the post-graduate certificate program.
He’s also active in a number of charitable and industry related organizations, including the Massachusetts Association of Land Surveyors and Civil Engineers, National Society of Professional Surveyors, American Congress on Surveying and Mapping, and the Lafayette – Dover Masonic Lodge.