Timothy Agurkis, PLS
Vice President/ Director of Survey Operations
Tim Agurkis is a Professional Land Surveyor (PLS) and a Vice President. With over 20 years in the industry, his experience covers virtually every type of survey, including complex construction projects, ALTA Surveys, and existing conditions surveys. In addition to the role of Vice President, Tim is a leader in our firm’s utilization of AutoCAD applications and GPS (Global Positioning System) and training.
With a strong field background, Tim is one of the most productive members of the team. His ability to see projects from field to finish allows him to complete projects timely and with unparalleled accuracy.
A sampling of Tim’s projects includes:
- Logan Airport, Terminal E Expansion, Boston, MA
- Logan Airport, Terminal B-C Connector, Boston, MA
- South Station Tower, Boston, MA
- 350-400 Summer Street, Boston, MA
- Encore Boston Harbor, Everett, MA
- Millennium Properties Portfolio, Boston, MA
- Chelsea Legacy Apartments, The Neighborhood Developers, Chelsea, MA
- Boston College, Boston, MA
- Alexandria Real Estate Portfolio
Before joining us, Tim worked in our industry honing his office and field skills which provided an excellent springboard for his development with our firm. Tim is a graduate with an Associate of Science in Civil Engineering/ Surveying from the University of Massachusetts.